Publications Tagged: western hemisphere
- Added October 05, 2006
- Defense, Development, and Diplomacy (3D): Canadian and U.S. Military Perspectives. Authored by Dr. Max G. Manwaring.
- The Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College (USAWC); Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada; and the Canadian Land Forces Doctrine and Training System cosponsored a colloquium at Kingston, Ontario, Canada, on June 21-23, 2006.
- Added June 01, 2005
- U.S. National Security Implications of Chinese Involvement in Latin America. Authored by Dr. R. Evan Ellis.
- The underlying demographic and economic trends driving China's engagement with Latin America are significant and enduring—indicating that China's increased presence in the Western Hemisphere is likely to both endure and expand. This paper explores these trends, their manifestations, and some of the dynamics through which they may impact the national security of the United States.
- Added October 01, 2003
- Building Regional Security Cooperation in the Western Hemisphere: Issues and Recommendations. Authored by Dr. Max G. Manwaring, COL Wendy Fontela, Dr. Mary Grizzard, Mr. Dennis M. Rempe.
- Dr. Max Manwaring and his team of conference rapporteurs have generated a substantive set of issues and recommendations. They have provided a viable means by which to begin the implementation of serious hemispheric security cooperation. This report comes at a critical juncture, a time of promise for greater economic integration between the United States and Latin America.