Publications Tagged: economy
- Added July 01, 2000
- Chinese Army Building in the Era of Jiang Zemin. Authored by Dr. Andrew Scobell.
- What are the national security and national military goals of China s leaders? What strategies are Chinese leaders considering in pursuit of these goals? What is the likelihood that these goals will be attained?
- Added March 01, 1996
- Conference Report: International Workshop on the U.S.-ROK Alliance. Edited by Donald W. Boose, Jr..
- The principal focus of the papers collected in this book is the Republic of Korea (ROK)-U.S. alliance, the effects of the alliance partners' interaction with North Korea, and the economic pressures that affect the alliance. Each of these papers reflects the enduring historical forces, geopolitical realities, and national interests that affect Northeast Asia, the Korean peninsula, and the ROK-U.S.
- Added May 01, 1995
- Mexico in Crisis. Authored by Dr. Donald E. Schulz.
- Author argues that the United States has few foreign policy concerns more profoundly consequential for its national interests and security than Mexico. Therefore, it is important to understand the nature of the Mexican crisis that has been emerging since late 1970s.