Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Publications Tagged: agility
- Added September 01, 2003
- Strategic Leadership Competencies. Authored by Dr. Leonard Wong, Dr. Stephen J. Gerras, COL William Kidd, COL Robert Pricone, COL Richard Swengros.
- The strategic leadership literature is replete with long lists of the knowledge, skills, and abilities. Looking across the literature on strategic leadership, current Army strategic leader competencies, and the future environment, six meta-competencies can be derived: identity, mental agility, cross-cultural savvy, interpersonal maturity, world-class warrior, and professional astuteness.
- Added May 01, 1998
- The Case for Army XXI. Authored by Mr. John Gordon, IV, Mr. Peter A. Wilson.
- The authors believe there is a mix of extant and near-term combat systems and technologies that will allow the Army to create a number of "aero-motorized" divisions within likely budgetary constraints by the end of the next decade. These medium-weight combat units would exploit the large investment the Air Force is making to modernize its strategic and theater airlift fleets during the first decade.
- Added April 01, 1998
- AY 97 Compendium Army After Next Project. Authored by Dr. Douglas V. Johnson, II.
- These student papers are largely focused on present problems which must be solved before movement toward the future can make much progress. If they are not dramatically futuristic in approach, they are nevertheless set against a future backdrop which is still in the process of being defined.