Publications Tagged: Zuhur
- Added October 01, 2007
- Egypt: Security, Political, and Islamist Challenges. Authored by Dr. Sherifa D. Zuhur.
- Contemporary Egypt evidences severe failures of governance and political and economic development. Along with the continued strength of moderate Islamists and violent outbursts of radical Islamists, the pressing need for democratization has been set back by the "emergency" procedures used by the government to control security.
- Added March 01, 2005
- Saudi Arabia: Islamic Threat, Political Reform, and the Global War on Terror. Authored by Dr. Sherifa D. Zuhur.
- What should the United States do about Saudi Arabia? What is the best course for strategic cooperation with Saudi Arabia in light of Islamic extremism in the Kingdom, and calls for political and religious reform?
- Added November 01, 2004
- Islamic Rulings on Warfare. Authored by Dr. Sherifa D. Zuhur, LTCDR Youssef H Aboul-Enein.
- Why do Muslims claim that beheadings, hostage-taking, and suicide attacks are un-Islamic? If key Islamic texts argue for proper conduct in war, why are they being misinterpreted?