Publications Tagged: TEP
- Added March 01, 2006
- CU @ The FOB: How the Forward Operating Base is Changing the Life of Combat Soldiers. Authored by Dr. Leonard Wong, Dr. Stephen J. Gerras.
- The situation in post-war Iraq is producing combat veterans accustomed to a perspective of combat that differs greatly from past wars. The authors explore the facets of fighting from the FOB.
- Added April 01, 2000
- Shaping the World through Engagement: Assessing the Department of Defense's Theater Engagement Planning Process. Authored by COL Thomas Jordan, Professor Douglas C. Lovelace, Jr., Dr. Thomas-Durell Young.
- The Department of Defense (DoD) has launched an ambitious planning initiative that could have a major impact upon how resources are allocated among the military departments and the combatant commands. This monograph addresses how well Theater Engagement Planning methodology has been designed and implemented and offers recommendations to improve the existing process.
- Added September 01, 1995
- U.S. Department of Defense Strategic Planning: The Missing Nexus. Authored by Professor Douglas C. Lovelace, Jr., Dr. Thomas-Durell Young.
- The authors define a formal strategic plan: one that contains specific strategic objectives, offers a clear and executable strategy for achieving objectives, illuminates force capability requirements, and is harmonized with the Future Years Defense Program. They conclude by examining three alternatives to improve the strategic planning processes and to facilitate efficient development of strategic plans.