Publications Tagged: Sullivan
- Added March 01, 1995
- The Army in the Information Age. Authored by General Gordon R. Sullivan, Lieutenant Colonel Anthony M. Coroalles.
- They provide insights into three critical areas: the operational environment; the emergence of simultaneity as a unifying concept in Information Age warfare; and, changes that must take place in the planning environment. The authors suggest that the challenge today is to determine what array of capabilities may be needed to perform a broader range of requirements.
- Added June 01, 1994
- War in the Information Age. Authored by Colonel James M. Dubik, General Gordon R. Sullivan.
- The authors discuss the ways in which the Army has changed its strategic systems over the past several years so that the Army operational and tactical forces will be able to "see" a situation, decide, adapt, and act faster and more precisely than their opponent. These changes will give strategic planners, and operational and tactical commanders, a new set of information age tools to use in theater
- Added February 01, 1993
- Land Warfare in the 21st Century. Authored by Colonel James M. Dubik, General Gordon R. Sullivan.
- Change will inevitably coexist with at least three constants--the root causes of war, the nature of war, and the essence of fighting power.