Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Publications Tagged: Stuart
- Added February 27, 2007
- The Other Special Relationship: The United States and Australia at the Start of the 21st Century. Edited by Dr. Jeffrey D. McCausland, Dr. Douglas Stuart, Prof. William T. Tow, Professor Michael Wesley.
- American and Australian experts discussed issues relating to foreign policy, economics and business, domestic politics and public opinion, and security and defense affairs. This volume reveals their findings.
- Added January 01, 2006
- U.S.-UK Relations at the Start of the 21st Century. Edited by Dr. Jeffrey D. McCausland, Dr. Douglas Stuart.
- This monograph explains the relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom (UK), especially its remarkable endurance over the past 6 decades.
- Added November 01, 2000
- Organizing for National Security. Edited by Dr. Douglas Stuart.
- In order for institutional reform to succeed, it will have to be guided by a coherent and compelling national strategy, which must, in turn, be anchored in widely-accepted national interests.
- Added February 01, 1994
- Can Europe Survive Maastricht? Authored by Dr. Douglas Stuart.
- Professor Douglas Stuart, with the generous support of the Ford Foundation, presents a much needed analysis of the Maastricht Treaty and its effects on Europe. He maintains that the Western European leaders have lost sight of the true meaning and potential value of European integration in recent years.