Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Publications Tagged: Nuclear Weapons
- Added November 01, 2005
- Getting Ready for a Nuclear-Ready Iran. Edited by Mr. Henry D. Sokolski, Mr. Patrick Clawson.
- This book examines what additional security threats Iran might pose as it becomes increasingly capable of making nuclear weapons, what steps the United States and its friends might take to deter and contain it, and what should be done to assure Iran's neighbors do not follow in Tehran's nuclear footsteps.
- Added November 01, 2002
- South Asia in 2020: Future Strategic Balances and Alliances. Edited by Dr. Michael R. Chambers.
- While there are numerous ways to approach the question of "whither South Asia?" the conference organizers decided to focus on the future of strategic balances and alliances in the region, with 2020 as the target date. This choice of topic allowed the conference participants to talk not only about the patterns of amity and enmity within the region, but also about the role of extraregional powers.
- Added June 01, 1994
- Nuclear Threats from Small States. Authored by Mr. Jerome H. Kahan.
- Mr. Jerome Kahan examines the likelihood that one or more of these countries will use nuclear weapons before the year 2000 and finds the danger great enough for the United States to take seriously.