Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Publications Tagged: Murray
- Added September 01, 2004
- A Nation at War in an Era of Strategic Change. Edited by Dr. Williamson Murray.
- This book contains essays on key national security challenges by students in the Army War College's prestigious Advanced Strategic Art Program. With an introductory essay by prominent military historian Williamson Murray, this book will be valuable to military and civilian leaders.
- Added September 01, 2002
- Transformation Concepts for National Security in the 21st Century. Edited by Dr. Williamson Murray.
- This book represents some of the thinking by students at the U.S. Army War College, considering the nature and direction of transformation. They consider how the transformed joint services of the United States should employ force in the 21st century. The services are exploring concepts such as Effects Based Operations and Rapid Decisive Operations to move swiftly and strike vigorously to secure vi
- Added July 01, 2001
- Army Transformation: A View from the U.S. Army War College. Edited by Dr. Williamson Murray.
- The famous British general, the Duke of Wellington, wrote that, "The country must have a large and efficient army, one capable of meeting the enemy abroad, or they must expect to meet him at home." Our security interests and the need for landpower to secure them span the globe. Dr. Williamson Murray's introduction sets the historical context for military transformation.