Publications Tagged: McCausland
- Added February 08, 2008
- Developing Strategic Leaders for the 21st Century. Authored by Dr. Jeffrey D. McCausland.
- The attack on the World Trade Center and subsequent conflicts in both Iraq and Afghanistan changed forever how Americans think about “national security.” These events expanded not only the number and scope of issues, but also the overall complexity of the process. Consequently, the requirement for interagency decisionmaking accelerated, demands for greater policy flexibility increased, and an interagency process that was largely confined to a few departments of the Federal Government now involves a multitude of new players and allied states.
- Added February 27, 2007
- The Other Special Relationship: The United States and Australia at the Start of the 21st Century. Edited by Dr. Jeffrey D. McCausland, Dr. Douglas Stuart, Prof. William T. Tow, Professor Michael Wesley.
- American and Australian experts discussed issues relating to foreign policy, economics and business, domestic politics and public opinion, and security and defense affairs. This volume reveals their findings.
- Added January 01, 2006
- U.S.-UK Relations at the Start of the 21st Century. Edited by Dr. Jeffrey D. McCausland, Dr. Douglas Stuart.
- This monograph explains the relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom (UK), especially its remarkable endurance over the past 6 decades.