Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Publications Tagged: Matthews
- Added June 01, 1999
- Population Diversity and the U.S. Army. Edited by Colonel Lloyd J. Matthews, USA Ret., Dr. Tinaz Pavri.
- It is an anthology of selected presentations that not only portrays the main challenges confronting those who must staff the future force in the face of unprecedented demographic flux, but also provides the attitudes and hopes of women and minorities who are part of today's Army.
- Added July 01, 1998
- Challenging the United States Symmetrically and Asymmetrically: Can America be Defeated? Authored by Colonel Lloyd J. Matthews, USA Ret..
- The U.S. Army War College s Ninth Annual Strategy Conference was held at Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania, during the period March 31-April 2, 1998. The theme of the conference was Challenging the United States Symmetrically and Asymmetrically: Can America Be Defeated?
- Added June 01, 1998
- The Political-Military Rivalry for Operational Control in U.S. Military Actions: A Soldier's Perspective. Authored by Colonel Lloyd J. Matthews, USA Ret..
- The author presents a soldier's perspective of the operational implications of instant access to the battlefield by civilian leaders in Washington.