Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Publications Tagged: Jones
- Added June 01, 2005
- Terrorist Beheadings: Cultural and Strategic Implications. Authored by Mr. Ronald H. Jones.
- The author concludes that understanding the cultural and symbolic significance of terrorist beheadings is key to defeating them. He recommends political rituals such as elections, war crimes tribunals, and shura councils as countermeasures to affirm the legitimacy and authority of the new Iraqi government.
- Added October 01, 2004
- Current and Future Challenges for Asian Nonproliferation Export Controls: A Regional Response. Authored by Dr. Scott A. Jones.
- How countries in the Asia region respond to the relentlessly changing nature of the proliferation challenge will affect profoundly the shape of global security for many years to come. In many instances, the countries of the region are major transshipment and assembly points for critical strategic dual-use goods and technologies. This monograph examines the current state of export control system development in the greater Asia region, with particular emphasis on the economic and security environment in which these systems operate.
- Added September 01, 2003
- Improving Accountability for Effective Command Climate: A Strategic Imperative. Authored by COL Steven M. Jones.
- The Army Transformation process and endstate will entail a new cultural mindset. More than ever before, organizational (command) climate will become an increasingly significant prerequisite for unit effectiveness and combat readiness. Strategic remedies relating to unit climate assessment, leader development, performance appraisal, and accountability systems are proposed.